I have a 2014 259d track loader, put new motor in with new ECM, now I have forward and back and boom movement but no left/right movement. No codes or lights on, parking brake disengaged still no r/l. All 4 movement solenoids are engaging, and they all omed out with a 3.6 reading so I beleave they are good.cat tech has no idea why it will not move. Checked wiring harness all good. I verified all the hydrolic hoses are good and in the right place. I would love if someone has ever had a problem like this or could help with a solution.
Please post a Serial Number. "2014 259D" doesn't mean a lot. Reason for motor (engine I assume) replacement.? Is it compatible with your machine.? Supply some details such as Serial Number, Arrangement Number, etc. So in other words it will move in both forward and reverse, the implements work, but it won't steer either left or right. Correct.? Does every joystick command give you the correct response from the machine.? In other words does it respond exactly according to the picto symbols on the joysticks.? Did he hook a computer up to it or just look at it.? Please post of photo of thedash panel located in the upper RH corner of the cab.