Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

no OSHA in romania

stuart olson ยท 2011-01-16 01:09

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lP9ehXOHeMY the 5 gallon pail collecting the leaking hydraulic fluid is a nice touch

Replies3
  1. #1Timbercruise1712011-01-16 01:36

    no OSHA no BMP or Forest Regs not a damm thing

  2. #2dirty4fun2011-01-16 06:45

    Wonder if they recycle that oil, back into the loader? Has to make for a dull chain on the saw, after being drug through the mud. Looked like an accident looking for a place to happen!

  3. #3JTL2011-01-16 12:58

    Very nice! I once tied a bucket to the stick cylinder on a 690D log loader to collect the oil pouring out of the seal. About every hour I would dump the oil back into the tank. Every morning I'd pour about 20 gallons into the tank before I started. The guy I was working for said we did'nt have time to have the cylinder re-packed. Oil was cheap in those days!