Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

No power TR270

abilenetr270 ยท 2024-01-17 14:37

I had a 3071 fault, fiddled with injector connections, then got a 3218 fault. Went and fiddled with connections again and when I got back into cab, absolutely no power, no lights, nothing. I checked the fuses in the cab and the unswitched battery fuse looks ok, swapped it with the telematics one and still now power! Any ideas what to try next? I just need to get it going so I can limp mode it onto a trailer so dealer can look at the initial problems! Thanks!

Replies3
  1. #1abilenetr2702024-01-17 19:13

    OK, got power back in my TR270B. Still getting 3071 fault intermittently. Does anyone know how to open up the circuit box in the engine compartment pictured here? The mechanic told me on the phone there might be a frayed or corroded wire in there. It looks like there are little tabs but felt like I would break it before it would release!

  2. #2Arny L2024-01-17 21:20

    Wouldn't you just push in on tabs, and pull up on upper cover

  3. #3Canuck Digger2024-01-19 12:51

    Sounds like you might be able to get it going to put on trailer. When my TR was in a no go mode with a bunch of error codes, I ended up hiring a crane truck to take it to dealer. Wasn't bad $ wise. Good Luck. I have the same machine, Too many wires and sensors in them now.