Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

No puedo desbloquear la maquina

vialaugusto · 2025-02-19 15:42

Buen día. Les comento estaba trabajando con el aguilon con la maquina 310sj bloqueada y estacionada y sin darme cuenta puse marcha atrás y la maquina sonó feo y ya no la puedo desbloquear . Al poner cambio me sale que esta frenada

Replies4
  1. #1William Schafer2025-02-19 17:17

    Good morning. I was working with the boom with the 310sj machine blocked and parked and without realizing it I put it in reverse and the machine made a bad noise and I can no longer unlock it. When I put it in gear it tells me that it is stopped.

  2. #2LCA0782025-02-20 17:37

    William- you joined 5 years ago but your first post is translating Via's also first post to English?!?! Interesting....

  3. #3DDoug2025-02-20 18:08

    As an aside, note the OP's location.......

  4. #4Steve Frazier2025-02-21 23:00

    vilalaugusto your posts must be in English please