Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

No reserve auction

PSDF350 ยท 2006-07-18 21:26

There is a 92 mack tm600 item # 110010750521 on ebay if anyones interested. No reserve seized by sherrif.

Replies12
  1. #1Jeff D.2006-07-22 21:28

    She's up to $23,605.00 now. I'm curious to see what it'll finally go for. I also wonder what the guy did too have it taken from him. It said it could be "Drunk driving, drug sales, fleeing police, or abandon vehicle" for reasons it could be taken. It sure wouldn't be the best "get away" vehicle, if it was that one.

  2. #2PSDF3502006-07-22 23:10

    I was also wondering about reason for siezer. May not be a fast get away vehical but would sure be hard to stop. Either way it looks as though someone is going to get a good deal.

  3. #3Squizzy246B2006-07-22 23:22

    Awhile back here a drunk stole a 950 loader and trashed a couple of streets, some cars and stuff....the police where lamenting not having anything to stop him with......???? What are you going to stop a drunk idiot in a 950 with??...one of these:

  4. #4PSDF3502006-07-22 23:30

    Squizzy I remember seeing on police wildest videos where some guy stole a tank and created havoc for miles and miles till he got hung up on a jersy barrier on interstate. Couple cops climbed on board opend hatch and he just looked at them with wild look in eyes and continued to try and free himself 1 well placed bullit stopped him dead in his tracks.

  5. #5Jeff D.2006-07-22 23:30

    I saw a "Cops" type show on TV, where a teenager stole a scraper and went cruzin' the streets with it. I think they had too shoot the kid, if I remember right, to get him stopped. Another one where a guy did steal a tank. He ran over a motorhome, a pick-up, everything in his way. Got hung up on an interstate concrete divider, and a cop was able to open the top hatch and shoot him.

  6. #6Jeff D.2006-07-22 23:33

    Are we sharing one brain PSDF350? Both posted exact same time too!!

  7. #7PSDF3502006-07-22 23:36

    Man I hope not becuase if we are you are in some trouble. I do like to watch that show though. Some of the things people do.

  8. #8Jeff D.2006-07-22 23:47

    Yeterday on CNN, they were covering a police chase in the Houston area. The guy was able to keep going for over 2hrs before they got him into a ditch, after flattening his tires with the strips. He had a Chevy 4x4. I thought "This would make a good commercial for chevy pick-ups" because he was goin' off roading all over the place. Even through a golf course. He made a mess all over town. Disclaimer, I have no special feelings for Chevy trucks, it just struck me as an oppertunity for a good commercial.

  9. #9PSDF3502006-07-22 23:59

    My favorite commercial was for ford trucks. Guy in his chevy was backing up to luanch his boat and it just kept going. So guy in ford is pulling him out and the chevy guys wife says it just sank and ford guy says like a rock

  10. #10will_gurt2006-07-23 06:02

    The version I saw of the GM vs FORD was a Escalade in the water and a Navigator pulling it out.

  11. #11Jeff D.2006-07-25 23:31

    Well, it sold for $24,600.00 Hopefully the new owner won't have the same kind of luck as the former owner did with the truck.

  12. #12PSDF3502006-07-26 19:56

    That would just suck if he did huh. Not a bad price though.