Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

no start

bossman71 ยท 2020-06-26 00:16

I have a 2013 l230 new Holland skidsteer customer drove it over and parked it and I go out to pull it in the shop and it wont start the unlock code is fine he gave that to me I don't know on this one if there is a trick or a problem customer is out and don't have service I have seat belt on it acts like fuel shut off sol.it has no codes.

Replies1
  1. #1Welder Dave2020-06-26 13:08

    Does it have a seat bar or something that has to be in a certain position to start? Does it shut off with the key or the throttle? I'd guess the key since it's fairly new but my machine shuts off with the throttle and I return it in idle position after I shut it off. A couple times someone else used it and I had to turn the throttle back up.