Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

No transmission in Robex 140w9

kser · 2024-01-03 05:28

Hello. I am new in this forum and I would appreciate every kind of help. I bought a second hand wheeled excavator. Hyundai Robex 140 w9, 2013 model, 8000 hours. The day the machine arrived in my company I unloaded it from the truck and I travelled for 5 km. Then I stopped the machine for two days. I started it again and I can't travel anymore. Engine works, hydraylic works but transmission not. I changed transmission oil in travel motor, I checked the fuses box but still no transmission (no forward-no reverse). Have you got any solution? What else should I check? Thank you.

Replies5
  1. #1uffex2024-01-04 09:44

    Good day If you have hydraulic - electric schematics, I will try to help you. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2kser2024-01-04 10:17

    I have but is difficult to me to read schematics. Can I send you the manual if you want? My email is: [email protected] Thanks a lot. Kostas

  3. #3uffex2024-01-06 13:11

    Good day folks Issue resolved a relay as Kostas has informed us. Kind regards Uffex

  4. #4Locothom2025-05-19 11:43

    Hola, como lo resolvió?

  5. #5Welder Dave2025-05-19 11:54

    English please.