Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

no two speed travel in 2003 volvo ec35

murphy777 ยท 2023-01-24 21:04

I have a 2003 volvo ec35 that only travels in what I believe is high speed...I replaced the switch on the console and nothing changed....just curious about where to head next, maybe follow the switch wiring back to the fuse/relay box any thoughts would be helpful Thanks

Replies6
  1. #1uffex2023-01-26 04:42

    Goood day If you are still needing support we can help you with some illustrations. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2ZGrant2312023-01-26 09:38

    I've installed the lines at the drive motor incorrectly and had these symptoms. Possibility? Probably not if both left and right are doing it... The way high range works in these is the small pilot line going into the motors is the signal line for high range. I'd trace the wire from switch or small signal line from motor to find the control block. Maybe it's stuck, or not receiving power or just a bad ground at that control valve.

  3. #3uffex2023-01-26 10:14

    Good day Connecting the lines incorrectly one side will effect the other, niether side will behave normal. Kind regards Uffex

  4. #4murphy7772023-01-30 21:52

    thanks for the input..... I am going to start trying to chase wires , My thoughts and hopes are that its a faulty wire or relay, I am pretty sure the hydraulic lines are hooked up correctly.

  5. #5uffex2023-02-03 04:36

    Good day Attached may be of help. Kind regards Uffex

  6. #6murphy7772023-02-03 06:36

    thanks UFFEX Those diagrams are great....it may be a little while before i get back to the volvo...sadly I have the drive motors pulled out of my ASV skid steer, and my Bobcat mini excavator as well...My shop looks like a war zone ...hahah I'll keep you posted one my progress..or lack there of cheers!