Hi I didnt find any pics of the normally hook lift rigs here.. so here is some pics from my work in Norway The red Volvo truck is my old one.. it's an Volvo FM12, 6x4, 420horse, manually transmission. fittet with a AJK hook from netherland, capassity 16tons. The wite Volvo truck is that I have today.. It's an Volvo FH13, 6x2, 480horse, I-Shift transmission. fitted with an JOAB hook from sweden, capassity 20tons.
more pics... Pic 1. 2x20'm2 loaded with 25tons of glass.. pic 2. 2x38'm2 loaded with 20tons of trash.. pic 3. 1x38'm2 loaded with 18tons of trash... thats the trailer cont.. up in the air with the front.... pic 4. machine beds.. loaded with 30tons of weights to that 150tons crane in front of the truck.. pic 5. empty machin beds... down hill.... from the mountain...
mmmmm how very interesting we too have VEOLIA in aus
Veoila is everywhere.... almost all over the planet
Welcome to the Forums MG SUPER 500. Nice pics, how do you like the JOAB hook? Yes, Veolia is 1 of our competitors in Alabama as well. Here is a link of our first truck We still have this truck and we also run a Hino with Swaploader SL145 for small cans and another Mack tandem with a Swaploader as well.
Tanks CM1995 I like my JOAB very well... It is great in handling, and it have an remotecontrol for easier and safer use.. This is our 2'nd JOAB hook. The otherone is fitted on a Scania 4aksled truck, an that has a cappisity of 24tons (but it lifts about 28tons in real) I friend of mine was over to Florida last year, and he got quite a shock when he spotted a Veoila truck outside the hotel one night (he also work under the Veolia enviroment company) Here in Norway Veolia uses mainly Scania and Volvo and Man trucks
Very nice rig! Was that 25 ton of glass between the 2 containers? I used to run rocket launcher and a customer would always load the 20 yard bins about 4 inches from the top with crushed glass.
Tanks curly Yes, it's 25tons tons totally... 10tons on the truck and 15tons on the trailer.. And totaly weight on the rig was 51.5tons.. and then the engine has to work a little hard to keep up the speed.. And as you see, so is this a truck with only one drive aksel, the last one on the truck is liftable.. and if you see right in front of my driveaksel, i have some smalll boxes... that is actually sanding equipment I dont now if you have something simulary over there??