Have a Kubota M9540 with the 24 speed (18F/6R) trans and shuttle shift. Decided to replace all the tires and was asking around. Three places mentioned Petlas which are made in Turkey. Price is pretty good $2740 full set with haul off old tires. Tires replaced all ok until I get tractor back home. Unload off trailer and go to reconnect the batwing. Stop take it out of gear, engage Parking paw and get out. Noticed the tractor appeared to have rolled forward maybe 2 inches, has never done that before. Get back in cab, back up, neutral, put in park, release brake and it rolls forward again. The tire guy broke the parking paw most likely by putting it in park before it was fully stopped. Called the tire shop and guy says I know how to drive a tractor and he said he had to use a block of wood to keep it from rolling, thought I knew it was that way. Also not when I went to pay he did ask for my farm number, did not give me a receipt and I have never done business with the place. Contact dealer and he knew exactly how to fix, how long it would take and would cost around $3800. So got me a new set of tires for $6500
I think I'd be having a conversation with the boss.
He is the boss
Everyone has a boss....
It's a independent store "name and son's", not a chain Been there a very long time and Father is no longer there and son has run for the last several years I'm going to discuss with County Attorney to see what he says
There should be a consumer affairs department you can make a formal complaint too. The shop might prefer to repair your tractor instead of potentially losing their business license. It sounds pretty obvious the guy damaged your tractor.