Towbarman here. I have a 2010 M1120A4 (PLS), Palletize Load System. It had issues with 2 injectors. Put the new ones in and still had the issue of engine light on. I checked the wiring going to the injectors and no power to them. Changed out all wiring harness's, Speed sensor and crank sensor. The last 2 had to be changed out due to a new mechanic breaking them. Everything is hooked up. Went to start it, would turn over but no start. Put our Snap-On reader on it and it showed Low coolant, which it isn't low. Quick stop Occurance. 84 FMI 4. 111FMI 11 Flash Code 62. Any help will be appreciated.
Morning Gentlemen, and I say that loosely. I have a M1120A4 (PLS) Palletize Load System with a transmission issue. It won't start even with the batteries charged, but the issue is,on the display screen shows an error of Transmission Comm Failure. Does this mean the TCM is bad and that's why it won't start cause transmission acts like it's in gear? Any help will be grateful
Not much help but Allison 5spd auto- neutral safety will stop it from cracking. Good luck