Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Not sure what the story is here!

kshansen ยท 2017-10-25 15:40

I don't have anything more than this picture a guy on a sidecar forum posted thought maybe someone here would get a kick out of it at least:

Replies10
  1. #1thepumpguysc2017-10-25 19:10

    Very KOOL..

  2. #2mitch5042017-10-25 19:37

    Yeah. That looks just your style.

  3. #3Truck Shop2017-10-25 19:39

    Oh yes- and don't tell me let me guess it's powered by a Salt Water Chevy {12V71} Truck Shop

  4. #4crane operator2017-10-25 19:41

    You know, I think that's kind of neat, and I'm not much on polishing, but those polished pontoons look great.

  5. #5kshansen2017-10-25 20:04

    Now that would be the ticket! Say a twin turbo 12V-71 powering a large water pump to push it along! Just the thing for trolling the back waters!

  6. #6Junkyard2017-10-25 20:42

    That would be most appropriate. However from a practical point I don't think those pontoons would hold a buzzin dozen up! Polished has a practical application here, I'm sure it slips through the water with a much lower coefficient of friction

  7. #7old-iron-habit2017-10-25 21:11

    Does not look fisherman friendly. Must be just for trolling.

  8. #8Truck Shop2017-10-25 21:50

    I guess it is innovative but there is no practical point to any of it.Dozen or no dozen. Truck Shop

  9. #9thepumpguysc2017-10-26 06:06

    I think the 1st thing to get hooked up would be the air horn.. OH YEAH..

  10. #10Muffler Bearing2017-10-26 16:10

    I like the DOT #