Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Nother issue on my kiddy. Crawl speed different R/L. Lever adjustment

fastline ยท 2022-06-12 14:38

Decided while I was wrenching on the 322C, HEK serial, I would take a look at the travel issue. It spend days with the dealer before I got it, to try to solve the issue. It is not terrible, but annoying. They replaced a counterbalance valve and didn't fix it. I don't know what all they checked or did, but I know for certain the sticks don't match in travel so I'd like to make adjustments there first. I don't know if they tried to fudge some play in there to 'fix' it, but one lever obviously has more free play than the other. As well, that stick travels further than the other. What is more than frustrating is the free play. when trying to travel slow or a small amount, I have to try to account for that play in the stick. So far I have the pedals and bellows off. Appears there might be adjustment screws in the holes for the pedals, with a lock nut under them? This is not quite what I was expecting as it seems the rocker pulls one spool while pushing the other? So I can't just remove the rocker and inspect closer, or at least I don't have enough info to proceed.

Replies1
  1. #1fastline2022-06-12 15:40

    Nevermind on this one guys. Figured out the adjusters, made some adjustments, and she tracks like a dream now.