Many years ago I bought this concrete breaker at an auction and have used it a lot. I haven't used it in several years and now won't hold a charge. Took it to the dealer to be repaired and charged and $4700 dollars later it will be operable. Seams unreasonable cost especially no more than I need one. This is a Hydraulic breaker that fits a Skid Steer. Never could find a model number on it, to look up a parts list. Anyone know the difficulty in rebuilding one if I can find the parts? TIA.
Plenty of big press work. Lots of high tech materials.
I just bought a cylinder of dry nitrogen and the fitting and gage to recharge mine myself. I don't use it much, so recharging every few days is cheaper than the rebuild. NPK emailed me the manual for the hammer and sold me the fitting necessary to hook up to the charge valve.
Charging nitrogen yourself is a piece of cake 5 grand to fix the leak is not bad considering what npk gets for as new hammer these days