Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

NV 4500

Old Doug · 2019-02-24 13:19

I bought a 95 Chevy 3500 dually 4x4 to help a buddy that needed to sell. Its trans has problems. With in 500 miles it went to makeing a noice ones in a while to being hard to get in 3rd.I am on the fence about selling as is or fixing. I dont think i want to keep it but if the trans was ok i would use it some. Can i fix this thing for under $1000.00?

Replies3
  1. #1Junkyard2019-02-24 13:33

    Yep. They’re not bad to work on at all. What kind of shape is the rest of the truck in? I’d be interested if you want to sell it, assuming it’s not totally hammered.

  2. #2Old Doug2019-02-24 17:20

    It Its in good shape CC truck long wheel base 10' rust free bed flip over ball 350sb front tires new backs good.Its not exactiy what i want. Its well worth fixing up.

  3. #3Junkyard2019-02-24 17:39

    Hmmm I may give you a call about it.