Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

O&k mh6 e

Spyros33 ยท 2021-05-17 15:54

Hey guys, I recently purchased an o&k mh6e wheeled excavator from a friend of mine in order to dig a pond. I will post s/ n and pictures soon. It is in decent condition and needs only some Light repairs to get it in working condition, mostly air related issues. I started working this week on it, brake pumps need resealing, slow /fast piston also, hand brake needs new shoes and air rotor needs new seals. My main issue is that the control pattern is o&k style and i need to change it to universal(?) controls because i cannot operate it this way. Seems i am going to have to make new links from control levers to control valve. I will be posting pictures from the whole project

Replies4
  1. #1Spyros332021-05-18 10:24
  2. #2Welder Dave2021-05-18 19:27

    That's a long stick for that machine. Is it possible to change some hoses to change the control functions or all different pressure settings?

  3. #3Spyros332021-05-18 20:30

    Indeed that stick is really long but is ideal for digging a deep water reservoir I am guessing that there are diferrences on the pressure settings and the flow rates of each function. But aside than that there are three control valves next to each other and all of them have Hard lines so hose changing is a lot harder. I am also searching if i could find some Kind of servo mechanism to use as pilot, maybe pneumatic or Electric, with some joystick levers

  4. #4Spyros332021-06-09 13:54

    Anyone know what the sensor is for? It is mounted on the boom lowering lever