Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

O/O looking to lease on with big construction company

SKM Excavation ยท 2011-02-26 22:21

I posted this in another thread of mine and had no luck with reply's so i will try here in a new thread. I have been doing some research and number crunching and would really like to know if anyone reading this has ever done this and how you were paid and any details that could potentially help me negotiate a contract i have a few companys in mind in nothern alberta i am just hesitant on contacting them as i dont want to get screwed i want to have all the knowledge i can get before getting into it. My work is very slow in the winter virtually limited to snow removal and snow hauling if lucky a demo job it is very good with lots of snow but also means working nights cleaning parking lots and income is weather based. I think since i have my own truck trailer it would be easy to haul out west and put my excavator to work in the winter months Please any info would be appreciated.

Replies0

No replies yet.