It must be important to keep them warm. https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/content/v1/5949f63f5016e1fb995bb9ad/e49cdc9c-ae61-42a3-9fa9-5cca2f99c673/M12HJWBLACK30_APP_01.jpg?format=1500w https://www.homedepot.ca/product/actionheat-womens-medium-5v-battery-heated-jacket-in-black/1001779256?eid=PS_GOOGLE_D00%20-%20E-Comm_GGL_Shopping_PLA_EN_All%20Products_All%20Products__PRODUCT_GROUP_pla-294357661102&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI5oKzm9HMgQMVgIvCCB3vUQN-EAkYByABEgKfqvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
Isn't it the women that are supposed to keep US warm?? Or do you use 3 dogs, while she sleeps in another room?
Depends if you're in the dog house but then the dog's might be growling at you too. Curious how they'd market men's heated pants.
Well, I couldn't imagine they'd market them as "Hot pants"! - unless they were aiming at that percentage of males who play at being girls!
There's quite a few of them nowadays. It's all about how comfortable feel in their bodies and it's more accepted now... in most places. A few weeks, ago up here, they were looking for a vehicle that was doing burnout's on a pride crosswalk. They had video of it and were looking to lay charges. I know someone who owns a fabrication shop that is trans. gender. He gave me a huge piece of H beam a few years ago for free because it was cut wrong. I went to the shop to see about getting the wheel adapters for the grader cut on their CNC plasma and had to do a second take. No big deal, Don had become Dawn. Gave me a great deal and earlier this year came to ride my MX track. I didn't even know they rode. They said they'd pay me $1000 if they could put up a sign for their shop. Unfortunately I've had nothing but rain for a month and half so haven't seen them. They even told me to use the shop name to get a better deal on the bolts I needed because they buy a lot from that supplier. I felt like asking about the change but didn't want it to be awkward. It was a little funny because I hadn't seen them for about a year and forgot about it. They unloaded their bike and asked how the wheel adapters worked. Who knows about the wheel adapters?? I had to look at my sign in sheet to recognize the name. Another person was with them and may have also been trans gender but I wasn't going to question it. A customer is a customer so if they're happy I'm happy.
I bought the wife and I jackets that warm like that... I'm not sure I noticed enough for the uncomfort, but there are a few people at work that wear them frequently. We've got a sandwich artist that used to be a dude. I only go in there once every few months so it's been interesting to see the change progress. She seems happy and is quite personable, I don't recall if he was the same way but I think he was. The only gripe I have is very slooooow sandwich artistry.
He still a dude just has more problems now
It's the cure for colder than a witch's tit. Joe H
I don't know about women. In 1979 I was wiring a free stall barn, it was situated in the only flat valley in a 50 mile radius. Wind was terrific! Temperatures were near zero. When making up a breaker panel I'd stuff two 25 watt incandescent light bulbs inside my parka. They'd start to burn a bit, so I'd wiggle them aside a bit. Made the job possible. Many years later Milwaukee came up with heated jackets & sweatshirts. Heaters too small, batteries too anemic. They helped a bit for three hours until the battery died. It's still in the closet, hasn't been used in years.
I've heard the 1st heated jackets were more hype than function. I'd imagine with newer battery technology they're pretty good now although pricey if you don't have a battery or other tools.
I’ve used a light bulb to warm my fingers more than once on a cold day. I don’t work well with gloves. The benefits of putting in the wiring. Cam
Gotta be pretty cold to be a 3 Dog Night.
When we had Cats with open cabs back in the 60's and 70's, we often worked in brass monkey weather. Now, I know our climate here in Australia is nothing like the cold of a North American winter - but when you get a bitterly cold strong Southerly wind off the Antarctic here, the wind chill factor in an open cab will just about give you frostbite! As we're warm-blooded creatures here, we kinda of got sick of fingers going blue with cold on these types of days - so the brother came home with some heated flying suits from a military surplus store! Now, those things were the ducks gonads! Rejigged the wiring to run them off the dozer battery, and we were warm as toast! The only problem we had, was the outer covering of these flying suits was some type of cotton, and it wasn't particularly durable, so the flying suits fell apart, all too soon! We ended up, we ran out of heated flying suit supplies from the military surplus stores after a few short years, so we just had to rug up, after that!