Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Odd fuel line identification

Mikeysp ยท 2018-06-14 10:51

Hi, I have a 2007 L180 Skidsteer. While working on the fuel system this week I broke some tabs in the process of removing the fuel lines. All I had ever seen before was the hose and hose clamp. This thing has some sort of male plug with an o-ring. Do these have a common name so I can find the tool to make these hoses or are they proprietary and only available from New Holland? I have included a picture below. The system is up and running and I will try to use wre or zip ties somehow to keep them from slipping off as they are fairly snug, but I would like to replace them if not too spendy (proprietary stuff). Thank you. -Mike

Replies7
  1. #1thepumpguysc2018-06-14 15:33

    They suk.. I've broken 100's of'm.. all I do is call NH & tell'm I need "X" line.. {inlet or return} Have your machine mdl # AND engine #'s.. lots of diff engines went into those.. so you gotta have the engine #'s.. Good luck..

  2. #2DIYDAVE2018-06-14 19:35

    Looks like sumpthin they stole offn a ford... er a stihl chainsaw...

  3. #3Mikeysp2018-06-14 19:56

    The Pump Guy, do you call New Holland Headquarters of a local dealer? Thank you.

  4. #4thepumpguysc2018-06-14 21:12

    local dealer.. I'll bet money they have'm in-stock.. its a commonly broken item..

  5. #5GaryHoff2018-06-15 00:02

    The fuel lines are a very commonly broken item. Its pretty much a New Holland and Case only thing. Good news for you is you can just buy the repair clip, which is fairly cheap. (only works for the 90 degree fittings) You can use this clip in most places, not sure which line you broke, so have a look and see. Also makes the fuel line a lot easier to remove in the future. Here is the Case part number 47953658. Break both legs off of the fitting, then the clip slides over the fitting sideways

  6. #6thepumpguysc2018-06-15 07:08

    My luck is.. when they break, they break AT the elbow.. in 2.. Pizz poor design.!!! Hard plastic that requires 2 grown men to dismantle.. OR a "special" tool..

  7. #7Mikeysp2018-06-23 12:44

    Thank you for the clip info. $11 a piece is pretty proud, b ut it is a solution if I can't resolve it some other way. Thought about a small piece of wire with twisting pliers. Will see.