Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

# of buckets to fill belly dumps w 5.5cy bucket

surfsup ยท 2018-02-12 23:15

I'm on a Doosan 420 rental loader tomorrow, 25 belly dumps will be lined up and ready to go. It's been a while since I've run in a similar situation, so I'm going to be rusty. A Doosen 420 should compare with a Cat 966 (5.5 cy bucket) How many buckets should it take to load the truck and trailer??? I think the truck and trailer holds 7 and 7cy So am I filling the front 1.5, truck pulls forward and I dump the other half plus one? Does that take too long? Do I just go light on the second? Like I said, it's a rental and much bigger than the skip I've been running lately, I expect to be rusty (I spun out a nice pit area this afternoon) Thanks

Replies0

No replies yet.