How do you guys carry your engine, hydraulic, antifreeze, etc? 5gal. buckets always wind up with a bunch of dirt, grime and other nasty $h%t on them and, take up a lot of space. Gallon jugs are nice but, usually wind up all piled up and, don't stack very easily. I've used "jerry cans" in the past which, work nice but are a pain to pour out of. The long spouts you can get are kind of unwieldy. Just curious what some of you guys use. Thanks :drinkup
I don't know if the link will work but this is what we use, color coded for different products, 3/4 inch pipe bung in cap for a hose if you want it. Have never had any problems with water getting in them when stored in the back of the truck. They are very heavy duty. You can usually find them at motorcycle dealers because most of those guys use them. http://pitstopusa.com/i-5075604-scr...L6atfyI1-tgmGcfiQ-6nZlVdi-282V650QaAi3b8P8HAQ
We buy them from our local fuel supplier, there is about 6 different colors, I prefer the ones without the little vent because it is a potential source of contamination and I am usually dumping into a funnel anyways
5 gal bucket for hydraulic. Gal for engine and antifreeze
Yep, the square colored race fuel jugs are great, and they're tough. The only thing they won't do is stack, but I usually don't carry more than three or four at a time.