Case 1845c JAE0706436 is the numbers on the data tag. Ok so my question is what kind of pressure should I have on the 4 test port's on the top of the pump
Welcome to HEF @Josh1776 Here's some reading for you - HeavyEquipmentForums It links to another thread as well..... (edit note) which maybe too old to show Do you want to tell us what your machine is doing? not doing?
Ok so I think I got it figured out I capped off both lines going to the left side drive motor and with it at operating temp at wop it fails to get above 3500 p.s.i and doesn't even come close to killing the engine like it should and the pump screams pretty loud when moving the wheel control lever forward or reverse and charge pressure drops down from 500p.s.i to around 250 p.s.i so I'm thinking it is the pump going out
Ok well what it is doing is drifting to the left at full speed and doesn't have enough power to spin the tracks when digging the bucket into the ground it is a tire machine with tracks over the tires it is a customers so basically I told them it's probably going to need a pump and the drive motors cleaned at the very least they don't want to spend that kind of money so I'm kinda lost haven't done a lot of work on this system before the local hydraulic shop is saying 5k maybe more if I pull the parts and bring to them I'm looking for a book for the machine but I would prefer not to spend a bunch of money on it