Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Pt80

gonecrazyi · 2024-10-05 08:18

I recently purchased an asv pt80. Not in to bad of shape overall. Definitely needs a little work to the undercarriage. I’ve got to go down to the dealer and figure out what all I need to order to start replacing parts. One bad bearing on the lower rear drive wheel and one hydraulic leak. The biggest problem I have is the previous owner lost the floor plate with the throttle pedal. Does anyone have any pictures of it? Is it just a standard pedal on a flat plate?

Replies3
  1. #1Arny L2024-10-05 21:12

    Try Trackloader parts, online, they have parts, diagrams, for ASV

  2. #2gonecrazyi2024-10-06 10:48

    Is there anything special about the throttle pedal or is it just a standard foot rocking style?

  3. #3Arny L2024-10-06 15:53

    I can’t answer that, however, if you look on track loader, they do show that area your looking for, but I think it said not available.