Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Old Allis dozer

Eric ยท 2008-04-16 00:16

Found this girl hiding in the weeds, would make a nice yard ornament for me!

Replies9
  1. #1[-Agent-]2008-04-16 00:54

    nice!

  2. #2Northart2008-04-16 02:50

    A/C Id ? Looks like a Allis Chalmers spark ignition engine, Model K . made from 1929-43.

  3. #3bobcat ron2008-04-16 10:08

    Now that's an odd looking blade set up!

  4. #4egoman2008-04-16 21:42

    Yard ornament MY BUTT you can have this thing running by the weekend if not sooner.:drinkup

  5. #5ben46a2008-04-16 21:58

    Thats is actually a nice straight tidy tractor by the looks of it! the baker blade really adds to it.

  6. #6cletracker2008-08-22 05:55

    Allis Chalmers M Hi It clearly says M om the side of the radiator so it must be an Allis Chalmers M crawler with Baker blade. I have a similar M and further two in process of having an engine transplant. The Allis Chalmers K is bigger, will post a picture as soon as I have posted three messages and get the permission (new on this forum). Erik

  7. #7ACcrazy2008-08-22 15:40

    Cool! Looking forward to it Eric. I have just aquired an M myself. Bruce

  8. #8cletracker2008-08-22 17:50

    Well, I actually bought one more today. Will collect it in a couple of weeks. Will try the picture thing soon. Erik

  9. #9jkossen2008-12-17 20:08

    I actually have two M's that we are in the process of restoring. They both have Hough loader attachments on them and one runs excellent the other one has a valve issue and still runs. Does anyone have an idea where to find parts?