Not sure what kinda Dozer this is but I was cruzin down the highway in Cuba the other day and snapped this pic, kinda poor quality cause i was on a moterbike at the time i took the pic,this thing is actually still in service I saw the guy runnin it earlier in the day.
kinda looks like an old krapmatsu:beatsme
Looks like a Cat
International perhaps?
Komatsu for sure, look at the tanks.
what you dont see is the 28 guys in the woods trying to figure out how to make a boat out of it.:usa
i bet they got the boat just trying to get it on the boat to use it as an anchor
Older, looks somewhat like a Cat, in Cuba, who US does not do business with, I would say it has to be a Komatsu. Looks like its still getting the job done though
There are US goods in Cuba, they can get them thru third party countries.:beatsme
That's why I thought it was Cat...and they did make hydraulics for a few years prior to Castro seizing power so it could have found its way over. But Komatsu's did look a bit like Cats back then.
dont recall cats ever looking that.... simple?
I was really surprised how many new american trucks where over there, there where tuns of F350's and colarado's. There must be some slack now adays about importing vehicals. Everything is pre 59' then 06 and up nothing inbetween, the country in screwed up.
First thing first, did you bring home any cuban cigars? who cares about the dozer...haha J/K...haha
I sure did i brought back 100 then shipped them to my uncle in Napa valley, alomst got a free trip outa the deal.
They are probably stolen from the USA and smuggled down there in shipping containers!
Looks like its a Komatsu D65A-6 (or P-6 if its on the longer roller frame)
I was gonna say, that dozer looks like it's getting ready to make a swim for freedom!!:usa
Ya...a swim Put it in gear and crack open a beer.