Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

old backhoe brouchers

Anto Modded ยท 2013-08-05 07:32

I found some old brouchers for the cat 428II, 428B, JCB 3CX P8, JCB Fast Track, New Holland LB115, AND CASE 580k i think. I was thinking of scanning them and uploading them if people would be interested in seeing them

Replies5
  1. #1robin yates uk2013-08-05 08:16

    please upload, thanks

  2. #2Anto Modded2013-08-05 08:35

    I will start tonight when i get home. I feel old looking at them, i was 13 when i got some of them

  3. #3Anto Modded2013-08-06 18:09

    Cant get them to show, can only link them and its not allowing full size on photobucket, anyway here is the first one. If anyone can edit this and make them show, work away CAT 428 II Turbo Plus Page 1 http://s1231.photobucket.com/user/d...rt=3&o=1&_suid=137582588971502057719821692146 Page 2 http://s1231.photobucket.com/user/d...ITurboPlus-2_zpsfd1be76b.jpg.html?sort=3&o=12 Page 3 http://s1231.photobucket.com/user/d...IITurboPlus-5_zpsb7de1fe8.jpg.html?sort=3&o=9 Page 4 http://s1231.photobucket.com/user/d...ITurboPlus-4_zps58ea51fb.jpg.html?sort=3&o=10 Page 5 http://s1231.photobucket.com/user/d...IITurboPlus-7_zpsc0abf2eb.jpg.html?sort=3&o=7 Page 6 http://s1231.photobucket.com/user/d...IITurboPlus-6_zps1caf4fb5.jpg.html?sort=3&o=8 Page 7 http://s1231.photobucket.com/user/d...ITurboPlus-3_zpsf65f7a64.jpg.html?sort=3&o=11 Page 8 http://s1231.photobucket.com/user/d...IITurboPlus-8_zpsafc9f4e7.jpg.html?sort=3&o=6

  4. #4Anto Modded2013-08-06 18:17

    JCB 3CX 4X4 Page 1 http://s1231.photobucket.com/user/d...s/JCB3cx4x4-1_zpsddb29516.jpg.html?sort=3&o=5 Page 2 http://s1231.photobucket.com/user/d...s/JCB3cx4x4-5_zps9c8db397.jpg.html?sort=3&o=3 Page 3/4 http://s1231.photobucket.com/user/d...JCB3cx4x4-2-3_zpsd9b9dcaa.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0 Page 5 http://s1231.photobucket.com/user/d...s/JCB3cx4x4-4_zps01e9ac65.jpg.html?sort=3&o=4 Page 6 http://s1231.photobucket.com/user/d...s/JCB3cx4x4-6_zpse052d992.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2

  5. #5PDG X2013-08-06 21:39

    Here's a site I found several years ago that was kept up to date until recently. Has most Specalogs from major manufacturers from way back.