Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Old crawlers

mekon ยท 2012-09-09 00:47

Here is a nice condition Tc-12.A small lil Euc scraper is hiding on the other side of her.

Replies17
  1. #1mekon2012-09-09 00:52

    A couple others.I hope to get back to this place and get some better pictures.There is some neat older iron around.

  2. #2Buckethead2012-09-09 11:30

    :notworthy Nice pics! I LOVE the old Euclid/Terex stuff. I miss the green paint and the 2-stroke sound!

  3. #3ronnie2012-10-10 21:48

    that scraper looks like an s12 wonder if it was a straight shift

  4. #4Greatwestcam2012-10-14 17:55

    some more old doser's here are a few old timers to add to the list.

  5. #5td9clyde2013-01-07 19:16

    is the TC12 still there?

  6. #6mekon2013-01-10 21:19

    I would imagine so.I havent been through that area since August 2012.It appeared to be a displayed restoration out front.

  7. #7td9clyde2017-02-10 01:30

    I tried to contact them never did get a response. . Oh well still on the hunt for one

  8. #8mog58582017-02-11 10:20

    any more info on where in the sate that was? OIH you have to go on a hunt now to find them. i would say they are s7 there was was only just over 700 S12 made. but i could be wrong. way cool in any sense

  9. #9td9clyde2017-02-11 10:27

    I am hunting the dozer lol been looking for a few years now

  10. #10mekon2017-02-11 19:56

    If I recall that was north of Pierre SD.

  11. #11td9clyde2017-02-11 20:13

    I'm after a tc 12 , not the S7 's

  12. #12old-iron-habit2017-02-11 20:22

    Looks like a nice destination for a motorcycle trip this summer.

  13. #13mog58582017-02-12 10:09

    thanks for your help boys

  14. #14mog58582017-02-12 20:10

    found them there is lost of iron hiding there

  15. #15td9clyde2017-02-12 21:46

    Yeah, I looked it's the right place , it's 15 hours away lol, I figure I can see if the want to sell it.. thank you again

  16. #16td9clyde2017-02-13 12:58

    Well fella's I checked into this one it's a running machine they don't use it but they know what they have. She isn't for sale. I'm stI'll hunting lol

  17. #17old-iron-habit2017-02-16 09:07

    From what I heard the guy is a collector as well as a contractor. I'm good with that. They are not waiting for scrap prices to go up. Preservation is good.