Hello everyone, I'm going to be making an offer on the old D4 with loader you see in the pictures here... It hasn't moved in eons and it's owner passed away recently. I talked to him about it before he passed away and he says it used to be a great machine, then he parked it, never did say why, and nobody knows why he started plucking it apart. Apparently it was driven to where you see it here. I'm hoping someone here can tell me what year it is and also how much it weighs so that I can come up with a plan to get it out of there should my offer get accepted... Thanks!
More... S'more pictures... Serial number is 7U25164SP. Obviously gonna need a lot of love...
Last few... The last 2 I have... I will be going there probably Friday and take some more pictures then... Until then I'd love to hear anything and everything about these old girls!