Can someone tell me or show me a picture of where the hoses hook up to the valve on a old D7E dozer. One hose is gone and the other one is unhooked and I can't tell where by the valve it needs to hook up to. It has a one lever raise\lower and tilt. The book I have shows how the hoses are laid out but not where they hook up to.
What's the s/n on the hydraulic tank/system?
Serial number 76E1457
The 76E hydraulic system is used on a 75E military tractor. It is equivalent to the 173B & 183B 34H1-up civilian unit. When I look up the 34H control it shows it to be a two valve system for blade and tilt which is pretty typical. What book do you have that you are referring to? Is it a parts book for the 34H control?.
The parts book I have is for a 5J9429 pump lines and tank group. I have a CD with the parts break down for the military but I can't seem to find what I want there. If you have a pic I'd greatly appreciate some help.
Sorry I don't have an actual picture. Here is what I come up with in the parts book. Not as clear as what a picture would be but maybe this will help.