Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Old D9G and 983

Deere9670 ยท 2008-06-14 17:56

Cheak out this cool video I found of these old beasts! I love the black smoke that the 9 puts out and the sound of the turbo, I wish they still made em like that. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaRY2Uw9VDE

Videos in this topic

Browse the full video library

Replies4
  1. #1jimmyjack2008-06-14 22:22

    nice vid:drinkup

  2. #2d4c24a2008-06-15 03:35

    great i was at the event where the video was taken last sunday :cool2 and i can tell you that was nice stood next to that 983 when it was working it sure had some power and was in great condition cheers graham

  3. #3Gavin84w2008-06-15 05:03

    Just need a couple of square nose 631C and 769B and there would really be some smoke happening! Machines look in great nick and an absolute pair of classics from an era of greatness for earthmoving the world over. Is Russel the guy in the Kastle cement ACMOC video from a few years back with a couple of early model traxcavators?

  4. #4redline2008-06-15 12:41

    now thats an awesome old 9 mmmm