Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Old EX 50 URG – Parts Issues!

bp rockfinder ยท 2020-04-05 16:08

Having to get the local JD Dealership to pull parts and send pics and measurements before ordering/purchasing. Why cant I tell them what I have and get correct parts?

Replies9
  1. #1Bls repair2020-04-05 19:30

    May be a gray market machine. I would rather do that then keep getting wrong part .

  2. #2excavator2020-04-05 22:31

    Please post a serial number and picture of the machine if you can. I'm pretty sure this is a grey market machine and it takes a special kind of parts man to find these parts.

  3. #3bp rockfinder2020-04-06 10:56

    You are correct! The JD dealer in Ashville confirms the gray market status. Looks like I need a parts manual catalog. Never operated, owned , or worked on H equip before. Parts schematics would be super helpful. Anyone have info on how to find one?

  4. #4bp rockfinder2020-04-06 11:10

    The Model is EX50 URG. The serial# is; 10E-0161. Can this identify grey market/not? possibly the year, and any other good stuff? ps I did find a hydrolic filter from JD, but it came from a EX60 UR!

  5. #5excavator2020-04-06 12:06

    Unfortunately I do not have a parts manual for an EX50URG but I will do a little research to see if there is one available.

  6. #6excavator2020-04-06 12:31

    If you google EX50urg parts manual you will find a few out there. There is a set on E-BAY in Indiana for $250.00 which is a good price, parts, operator and 2 service manuals. Also check here on HEF "Manual for Hitachi EX50urg" unfortunately it's abit of an old post, several members had parts manuals but they haven't posted here in several years so contacting them might be a problem. There is some good useful info in the post. If you happen to find a parts manual I would be interested in purchasing a copy from you.

  7. #7bp rockfinder2020-04-06 20:03

    Are all EX50 URGs the same? Or is the grey market factor an issue? ps I looked on ebay for the set you referenced and came up empty. Can you provide a link or item number please?

  8. #8excavator2020-04-06 20:35

    E-BAY "EX50U/UR mini excavator manual set", item # 123724124321. Covers serial # 10E-0101 and up. Not for the urg per say but it is the correct serial number so I'm thinking it will probably be about as good as you are going to find. I may be wrong but as far as I know all EX50u, ur, urg machines are grey market.

  9. #9bp rockfinder2020-04-08 10:57

    Seller indicates the manuals are not for the URG and they are not completely accurate for the urg. Too much cash not knowing how applicable they are! I ll keep looking.