Some neat old IH mining iron that was in the same yard as the HD41's I posted in "dozers".
That must be the place the old Harvestors go to when they die. I hate it, I see those photos and have worked on all those types of machine except the 41B. Gee, and I was feeling so good about the sunny day too. Now I got to go beat on one of my fingers with a hammer as penance for such an evil early life. :bash Thanks for the photos?
John, I've worked on some IH's so I feel a little bit of your pain. I failed to take into account, however, the severe shock these photos would cause anyone who had to work on and/or produce with these machines for a living. You probably spent years trying to forget the very terms "payloader", "payhauler" and the like, only to have it all brought back by my thoughtless post. LOL Good thing I didn't include pics of the 433's, the TD25, and the rest of the 400's, 560's and other miscellaneous IH carnage scattered around the yard- you might not have made it through the day! I'll try to warn you first when I post more, that way you can have a good stiff drink first and maybe peek at them just a little at a time. Here's a shot of the v12 cummins in one of the 400's, I'm assuming that this was one of the better components of the machine. Whatever their problems were, I bet those twin turbos at least sounded sweet!
DieselDave, I certainly appreciate your concern for my mental well being. In the future I'll heed your warning and knock out the lens in glasses over my good eye and plug up my good ear. That should soften the images enough to allow me to think it was all a dream
Good lord, I hope our equipment manager dont see this post! He would be on the phone trying to buy that old Payhauler!! ointhead Jason
Good pictures I worked on many of the 400's -560-120-80, 65's-and Payhaulers they were well liked and good machines.