Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

old International 3964 excavator

poclain holland ยท 2009-12-22 11:42

I found for restoration a good running International 3964 ,360 degree excavator not with servo, but with long levers inside the cab and 6cilinder Deutz. this machine will be used on future heavy equipment shows in the Netherlands.

Replies17
  1. #1poclain holland2011-01-09 15:05

    This is the finist machine today.

  2. #2nickbowers2011-01-09 16:29

    thats excellent, well done

  3. #3motrack2011-01-09 16:32

    :thumbsup Nice job

  4. #4245dlc2011-01-09 22:55

    That looks awesome, my first ride in an excavator was in the same kind of machine I was about nine or ten years old and stood in the area behind the operator's seat. Brings back memories. I hope you can post some more pictures.

  5. #5bandit19702011-01-10 17:20

    I recently purchased a Drott yumbo excavator model # 30-yc ( serial # 429-D ) any information on this excavator

  6. #6Auctioneerhere2011-01-11 00:07

    Nice work, you should be proud of yourself.

  7. #7poclain holland2011-01-16 09:18

    Clean machinery

  8. #8245dlc2011-01-16 11:35

    That looks fantastic! My friend has a feller buncher attachment, a log grapple, and a ditching bucket for his excavator. I'll have to get pictures of it soon.

  9. #9JimInOz2011-01-18 01:07

    I have an Australian 3964 Operator Manual for sale . PM me if required. Jim

  10. #10james_lee2011-02-28 12:50

    great job looks like new

  11. #11poclain holland2011-06-05 11:01

    finist with YUMBO logo's:thumbsup free to post more pics here.

  12. #12john-greece2011-09-15 08:44

    this machine (even if i always worked on a wheel-based 630 and 3965 international excavator)wakes up memories....the new ones (litronic,pms.etc)are like playing playstation.they let you relax,they make every favour you want..like the woman that is sleeping in your bed from the first night and never says "no" ..but she was diffrent..you waked up in the morning to go 4 work and you didnt know if you d come back..by the time you were riding her she was trying to get you off with the good (swing or gearbox failure on the top of a mountain)or the hard way(brakes failure and you get instantly from the mountain to the sea.. )when the time would come and you had the upper hand in the relationship with her the satisfaction was the same as if you were dating the most desired woman in the globe..i believe that if someone hasnt worked ever on machines like that doesnt deserve to have a licence and be called "operator".:cool2

  13. #13jay427822011-09-17 10:52

    wow!! great job.machine looks amazing!!

  14. #14707bulldogs2011-09-21 20:40

    very nice

  15. #15Andre Grondin2011-09-22 08:25

    Astonishing work !!! those nice little machine are very nice , I love the way the body was made !! color scheme is very nice too !!! good work you did !

  16. #16yanmarman2011-10-17 19:41

    looking good ,how long

  17. #17poclain holland2011-12-30 15:23

    I was one of the first man who began with restore, old small excavators (did also do poclain, look old iron) most friends did restore small draglines in holland, now there are a lot of restored excavators in the Netherlands. look; www.historischgrondverzet.nl for an impression of machines and shows in the netherlands.