Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Old iron Buffalo NY

scholzee ยท 2013-03-05 06:49

Some Old iron in Buffalo NY

Replies16
  1. #1renaud2013-06-09 09:40

    Nice old machines you found there, my buddy!!!! That sure looks like an interresting place to visit. Do you have any pics of the Koehring excavator we see on the left side of the dozer with the "No trespassing" sign? Thanks for sharing. Max.

  2. #2kshansen2013-06-09 20:16

    I like the picture, #2, with the 988 Cat front end loader. Spent many days pulling wrenches on those. Wold love to have one to put some operators in for a while when they complain about the machines they have now days. Actually would really like a few 120 Houghs for them to run! They would stay late on their ouwn time to wax the 980G they complain about! You know the ones with the A/C air ride seat and the AM/FM stereo etc!

  3. #3scholzee2013-06-11 13:05

    Here's one I'll try to get more sometime I'm by there again

  4. #4wnydirtguy2013-10-04 20:51

    is that over in East Aurora?

  5. #5MutsMachines2013-10-06 00:26

    I know that Koehring excavator is a machine a guy on this site will like.

  6. #6kshansen2013-10-06 07:29

    scholzee, If you get by that 988 87A again see if you can get the S/N just wondering if it is one of the ones we had back in the day.

  7. #7td25c2013-10-06 22:27

    Cool scholzee. I like the old IH TD-25 dozer

  8. #8scholzee2013-10-28 09:46

    Where would serial # be ?

  9. #9Bluox2013-10-28 12:33

    Look on right side of engine block and left front side of rear frame . Bob

  10. #10maddog2013-10-28 20:05

    thanks for sharing

  11. #11scholzee2013-11-01 06:54

    heres some more

  12. #12glenlunberg2013-11-01 21:43

    Those machines are good. They just need some renovation.

  13. #13oarwhat2013-11-02 07:38

    Hi I Know who owns those machines and where they are. I'm sure he doesn't want anyone messing with them. So keep the location UNKNOWN!!! And hands off . Thanks

  14. #14scholzee2013-11-04 12:14

    Respectfully will, I have no more pictures, will not disclose location and stay away.

  15. #15oarwhat2013-11-04 17:37

    Thank you.

  16. #16Garrie Denny2013-11-09 04:47

    Scholzee, Sounds like you were walking around Death-Adder country