Historic Caterpillar Tractors to Remain In New Zealand http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/BU1302/S00314/historic-caterpillar-tractors-to-remain-in-new-zealand.htm
First I have heard about that . It was very well done and hope it hasn't closed . Haddy
Unfortunately It has closed, Sorry I do not know how to post a Direct link to the Website, but just type down the url above on google search and It should come up with the article
In the window you compose your posts in, there's a row of buttons right above where you type the text. The one that looks like a little blue globe represents the world wide web. Click it and paste your link in the box that appears. (You'll have to backspace out the "http" that comes in the box when it opens. I don't know why they bother putting that there.) Here it is: http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/BU1302/S00314/historic-caterpillar-tractors-to-remain-in-new-zealand.htm
Ok, Thanks
Hi Reubs , Had you been to visit and seen what they had done ? I went through about 4 years ago and it was excellent , one of the best I have seen . Haddy
Yes I have been there about 4 times In the last 6 years, It was a shame It had to close as I enjoyed calling In there.
yeah me too, Was extremely well done, a credit to lindsay willis. Wonder why it was sold ??? Gough family will probably move it to christchurch. Time will let us all know
Digger, I never knew about the little blue globe and the box it brings up on the screen. I always highlighted the url in the address bar, copied and then it and pasted it into the post I was creating. It always amazes me what I can learn on this site!
I agree, I was disappointed to hear it had closed. Fortunately, I visited there a year ago, Oct 2012, and I took a bunch of pictures. I just finished posting the pics to my website, so for all of you that didn't get a chance to go, or need a pleasant reminder, go to my website and check out the pics. There are a lot of them!