Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Old john deere 15 mini excavator.

Andrew Garcia ยท 2018-12-16 01:05

Hey guys, I acquired an old john deere 15 mini excavator. I'm converting the machine to rubber track so I need sprockets. Well thr sprockets I need are not available anywhere even through deere. Anyone have a good used set? Part number is T111191. Any help greatly appreciated! Thanks, Andrew

Replies3
  1. #1Robert Wilson2020-01-29 22:25

    I have the same problem you have but think I found the sprocket eBay item number: 163646033377

  2. #2Robert Wilson2020-04-07 19:35

    That one didn't fit but this did eBay item number: 164136816105 It is for a yanmar vio15. 14 teeth 9 mounting holes. I got a set of rubber tracks for the 15 and with these sprockets was able to mount them and they work great. There are two different sprockets out there for a Yanmar vio15 One set is offset they will not work. The flat one works great.

  3. #3merv12021-04-11 18:16

    I have a question for you. When moving along, does the machine sort of have a chucking or jerky movement. Mine does and I am thinking that the sprockets are worn enough that when the next tooth rolls into the track, it sort of has to jump ahead to engage. My tracks are brand new and I really don't want to damage them.