Hi guys, I was going through all my stuff in prep to move and I ran across 2 manuals that I had saved from a few hundred years ago. One is for a D-6 caterpillar and is a servicemen's reference manual, tells how to disassemble the machine and put together everything. Sorry it doesn't say what model other than d-6 but its for the old ones. The other manual is for the same machine but is for the engine , r&r and trouble shooting and covers D318 industrial, d318 electric set, d318 marine,no. 12 motor grader, no. 6 shovel, dw10 tractor and d-6 tractor, If someone would like these to help with their project and to share with everyone else you can have them for the cost of the mail. Contact me at here or at [email protected] , I prefer email as I don't check for messages here very often. enjoy
I sent an email.