When I was a kid a neighbor had a small dozer on rubber. I'm guessing it was from the fifties, the hood and cab looked like somebody had taken a mid-50s pickup truck and cut it lengthways, sectioned out about three feet and welded it all back together. The engine was in the back and everything was just wide enough for the operator and the engine. It rode on truck or grader tires and must have been skid steer. (I have to admit this is how I remember it, but it was a long time ago and I was just a kid so the details are all real fuzzy.) Assuming it wasn't home made, does anybody have any idea what it might have been?
look up ,LW Westinghouse and you will see it Lw6 the usa one lw4 the australian one's
LW Westinghouse search only turned up LeTourno LW16 pictures (probably the much bigger brother) and a mention of LW6 having 6-71 GM and LW4 using 4-71 GM engines. Still, I think, much bigger than this machine was.
Ig nore this I had a brain fart