Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Old school case 450

Farmhand1965 · 2023-12-10 03:34

Hello I’m there new guy here. Hope all is well looking for some parts. Figured this might be my best way to find someone that might have these I have the old school case 450 serial numbers is in the 27,000 and I’m looking for front right idler or front right idler bearing if anyone can help, that would be great thank you all

Replies4
  1. #1Tones2023-12-10 05:47

    Welcome aboard. They were fitted with Berco track gear so there should be a number on the casting some where. That number can be used to cross reference other manufacturers. As for bearings they usually used bushes which could be totally cactus and beyond replacement .

  2. #2Farmhand19652023-12-11 13:24

    Ok I will see if I can find that info Thanks Doug

  3. #3Tyler d4c2023-12-11 16:40

    A guick Google brings up quite a few options for replacement

  4. #4Farmhand19652023-12-12 14:54

    I will look into that thanks