Hello, could you provide information on these models of wheel loaders built in the 80s, they seem robust and reliable. Strengths and weaknesses I think the only flaw is the passenger compartment and cabin placed in front of the articulation I think excellent Z arm lifting system excellent 130 horsepower engine, weight I think 14 or 16 tons capacity I think 2 cubic meters thanks.
Some didn't like the possession of the cab others did which includes me. The reason was the bucket was always in good sight particularly when loading trucks. I've operated the 510, 530 H65, H90 and D100 and would be happy to do it again. Like all machines they have their flaws, the H90 was to snap the front axel housing under load which got the date gripping the seat.
did the wheel telescope hub break?
That would be a parking brake I'd think. Nice looking machines.
Parking brake on driveshaft us really common. Need to remember to take it off though. Heard of grain trucks starting a field on fire because the driver forget to take the e brake off. The IH/Dresser were good loaders and quite popular. Some people preferred the cab on the front. It was referred to as steering the bucket.
Thanks for the clarification. I honestly would have protected the disk with a cover. If you plan a similar machine you have to take care of the details. Nowadays, modern machines are a whole different story, more refined and refined. Thanks again for the clarification.