Good evening all. I have an old industrial tractor here. When I bought it, I was told it was 380 roadrunner case industrial tractor. It came from the factory with a little dozer and the chain trencher when it was new. I’m not sure of the year and cannot find the serial number. Does anybody know anything about these machines? I’m looking for service and parts manuals to start. Searching on other forums, I came across a name of a guy that said he had such things. John Claude Marleau. This was back around 2020 or so when this discussion was going on and I have recently gone back to find the email address and have received no reply. Other forum members mentioned he is an old tractor wrecker here in Canada. If anybody knows this gentleman or has any information on these tractors, I would appreciate any help I can get. It is starting to wear out and I am wanting to rebuild it. Thanks for now.
No replies yet.