Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Old Yale GLP05 info needed

North Idaho Wolfman · 2022-11-03 14:21

Just acquired this Yale forklift Looking for any information I can get, need info like year, engine make, manual sources, parts sources, really anything. Full model: GLP05QRBJUAT080 Thanks North Idaho Wolfman

Replies3
  1. #1Manuelmatic222023-01-05 09:31

    https://diyrepairmanuals.com/product-category/construction/yale/forklift-yale/glp050/ there are a lot of forklift manuals for GLP series, not the exact model number from your tag but its a start

  2. #2OzDozer2023-01-05 20:26

    If it's an old Yale built in Japan, it will most likely have a Mazda VA engine. 2 litre capacity, built from the early 1970's to about 1982. They're a good engine, they've got replaceable cylinder liners, but the parts are getting harder to find for them. I've got a similar forklift and I'm rebuilding the engine, I had to get the liners from Taiwan. I've got some spare new liners if you need some.

  3. #3mouradd19752024-02-07 14:37

    Bonjour j'ai un Yale GLP-05 EOBPA j'ai voulu savoir où trouver des pièces Merci