So what am I missing. Where the heck is the hydraulic filter hiding on this backhoe.
Is the filter possibly in the hydraulic fluid reservoir??????
Did you look inside the frame rails???
If it's a similar vintage to my 160 the layout should be the same.... however you didn't mention the year...motor... drivetrain... so I don't know??? but my 160's are : Motor oil left side of engine just inside frame rails Tranny filter right side of tranny just inside frame rails Hydraulic oil just in front of rear axle inside of frame rails. Oh, and of course the fuel filters are just inside the frame rails a bit higher up tan the oil.
I will look around rear axle. I've changed all the other filters just have not located the hydraulic filter ( canister style)
Mine are all canister. Hyd. should be on the right side... I think... just in front of the diff. and right below the floorboards.
There is a filter inside the hydraulic tank