Wondering if anyone has links to on-line wreckers... I'm looking for some parts for my 580 super E... would be best if they were just pulled from one being parted out. I've found places selling parts - but most don't appear to be parting out.. Looking for little things like the rear window slider locks, the plastic plate for the heater/wiper controls, the de-clutch button for the floor and the loader control, fuel tank cap, window gaskets, door latch mechanicals, window seals.... odd ball stuff!! These are the ones I have found... (just parts, not parting out) http://www.brokentractor.com/ http://www.equipmentpartssource.com/newaftermarket.htm http://www.e-backhoeparts.com/caseparts.htm Would be nice if we could have a sticky with links like this... (hint hint!) Thanks!
Machinerytrader.com has a part # search and a dismantled equipment and a components search function. http://www.machinerytrader.com http://www.tractorparts.com/ has a nice photo gallery, especially useful for older machines, and good folks to deal with. Hope this helps, Alan627b
Cool. Maybe this could be a sticky for any online parts.... just found these in an OLD thread... http://www.messicks.com/default.aspx Case part number finder (sweet!) https://webparts.pvassociates.net/cnh/webparts/main.php
I would be surprised if you found an equipment wrecker that would take the time to find you these small items. It's surprising how much demand there is for the cab parts. Case likes to make money on these small parts, that no one else makes. I don't know of anyone who has an E wrecked in eastern Ontario. I visited a guy recently, near Quebec, who has about 5 580K wrecks and had trouble finding the cab parts I needed. They were almost completely gutted. You might find some similar rubber moldings at a window glass installer or someone like Speedy Auto glass. Phil
When you go to buy the rear window latches and springs be prepared to drop some big money for such tiny plastic parts. I must say they were worth it as I was just running mine in the snow today and it is nice to have a "closed" cab with heat. I made some of my door hardware and side window latches myself and they work fine. The fuel cap you may get lucky if you have a good NAPA close to you. They had a radiator cap to fit my old JD skip loader. It is expensive to fix the little stuff also.
Alot of the small stuff you are looking for takes much labor to remove compared to the cost of new parts. A tractor salvage operator has to charge X per hour to remove the parts otherwise they are giving parts away. Window gaskets usually don't like being removed and reinstalled. If it is the rubber lock type, those are mostly universal. All you need is the window and sheet metal thicknesses ( a acutal sample brought along helps ). Try a automotive glass place or a truck parts place. Equipment ( an other ) makers sell machines at a lowerr price to gain market share then make $ on parts. This is common for lots of stuff.
This place is usually pretty good. http://www.chartrandequip.com
John Deere 510B Backhoe Parts Wanted Hi, I am looking for parts #AT100980 Hydraulic Oil Cooler and AT169770 Radiator also technical repair manual. email or call me 860 528-7214
John Deere 510B Backhoe HI everbody, was wondering if there is any other type of hydraulic oil cooler i could use, in place of the original part # AT-100980? Thanks Capone
I just got a dozer radiator for my JD450b from schaefer enterprises.I dealt with Matt he had his guys check it real well when they found a small leak around fill neck he was upfront about it and offered to fix or ship as is and give me a break on the shipping.I took option 2 since I was going to get it flushed and checked anyway.I found them through machine trader.
If you go to this link and put in the part numbers you can see what esle it is used in http://jdpc.deere.com/jdpc/servlet/com.deere.u90490.partscatalog.view.servlets.HomePageServlet_Alt Thats JD parts catalog web sight
thank you Hi Cinok, thanks for the help. I will call schaefer's. I was already on the other site and serched for part, says it can't find it. Thanks again Capone:beatsme
Last post before I can start a thread. Looking to buy a backhoe in VT.