So I waited for the first week of cold weather to move out of my comfortable shop and into this beauty, so far I'm loving it!
Nice
I like the extra cab. Brand new?
Sweet, looks roomeeee!
I wouldn't have it any other way!!! I hate seeing the same 4 walls day in & day out!!! great looking truck what motor?
Denver? I buy all my trucks from them and most of my parts. Cant wait until the new buildings are open they are 15 minutes from my shop.
It's a 2010 with a Cummins ISL. Made it though the first week and I'm hooked! It's a little anti-climactic to roll up to a truck and have to tell them they shut down for low coolant, or won't start because they are out of fuel (both actually happened). But I think field service will be a fun new chapter
^^lol^^ I had a call yesterday like that. Guy called and couldn't get his lowboy to move, told me the brakes had to be froze. His hand valve in the cab ended up being pulled down. Lol. He was embarrassed to say the least.
Now this is something worth praising man.
Sweet ride. Air ride?
Nice looking truck, gotta love the Freightliners. Bench seat or Bunk in the cab? Automagic or 10 speed?