Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

On your mini loader Open or Closed?

JGS Parts ยท 2013-07-27 21:40

G'day guys Just wondering on your little loaders do you guys prefer open or closed cabs? I have been hearing arguments both ways some say for a mini loader that you dont really do enough work in one in a days work to have a closed cab , but bear in mind that most people I have spoken to come from Australia so there is no snow or ice in winter. Just want to hear your guys thoughts.

Replies1
  1. #1stumpjumper832013-07-27 23:02

    jgs... look at the rest of the entire industry, what still has open cabs left? Even the new rollers are cabbed. The only machines I have not seen with cabs on are the pipelayers that the pipeliners use and they would have cabs but there are too many cables in the way. I take that back the new cats have an optional cab now as well.