Has any one here had decent or good luck out of any of the online lead service companies? I signed up last week with one provider kinda against my better judgement. I still have to see how this one works out, however I have had several others blowing up my phone trying to get me to subscribe to there services as well. I keep my self and 1 other guy busy 95% of the time with no advertising. I was hoping this service would fill that 5% gap between my normal municipal jobs. But it looks as with this new service I could possibly add a 3rd full time position. That person would be helpful on the municipal jobs from time to time, but it looks as this new lead service will provide a justifiable amount of work for the new guy. I have 2 trucks and 3 machines sitting idle that I sure would like back in service. I was just wondering if you have any experience good or bad with a 3rd party lead service.
Run or your checkbook will be empty and your pickup wore out from tire kickers and price shoppers.
So far, I have not encountered one yet, but some of my friends had a bad experience with an online service companies. My advice here is to be careful in investigating before you consider one. It will be safe if you read or get others opinion who have tried it first before you pursue or finally decide.