Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Online shopping for Deere parts?

Arizona Coast ยท 2015-02-02 06:56

Closest dealer is a 200 mile round trip for me. Is there a good online source you guys use?

Replies7
  1. #1JDfan500C2015-02-02 08:21

    Try the John Deere website.

  2. #2Andrew_D2015-02-02 08:32

    You can order the parts through jdparts.com . Not sure if you can have them drop-shipped through there or not. Might need to set that up with the dealer directly. (You have to set a dealer when you sign up.) There are some 3rd party sites offering JD parts as well. I don't know any specifically, but they do come up once in a while when doing a webs search for a specific part number. Andrew

  3. #3Arizona Coast2015-02-02 08:45

    The local dealer will ship as well but was hoping to find an independent company that might have a bit better pricing.

  4. #4Goldknight2015-02-02 10:38

    I have not had much luck online with Deere parts. I got my parts fro RDO when i was in AZ and they would ship them to me. ot exactly what you were hoping for i know. RDO in Flagstaff was very easy to work with over the phone.

  5. #5hosspuller2015-02-02 14:31

    I've had very good service and pricing from GreenFarm. They're a big JD dealer. Beats the local dealer on pricing. Link >>> http://www.greenfarmparts.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=t104011&Submit=

  6. #6Clubbs2015-02-03 15:59

    I drive right past my Deere dealer everyday on my way to work. They are great people and always have the right parts. That said I've been very happy with reliableaftermarketparts.com for the majority of my part needs. Their service is great, I even had a gauge I ordered come to me that was shorted out, no questions asked they sent me another one no additional cost to me. I somehow got an order placed twice and they called to confirm it was a duplicate and canceled the redundant parts before processing it on my card. I know this all sounds like the obvious right thing to do, but they go above and beyond to do the right thing for their customers. Excellent communication, name brand parts, and I haven't seen better prices anywhere else and that includes shipping. Obviously if I just need an o-ring or something small its less expensive to go to the dealer but on more expensive parts and especially if I'm ordering several things at once; the prices can't be beat at reliable aftermarket parts. Dave

  7. #7rutwad2015-02-04 23:52

    My dealer is only 40 miles away, but I usually order online and have parts shipped to me. I think the last parts I ordered cost me $10 shipping, but I figure it would cost me more than that to go pick them up.