Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Operator’s Manual & Decals fo RO 110-1

Skull8422 ยท 2012-08-31 18:14

I recently purchased a 1984 Ford Boom Truck. It has a RO 110-1 Boom System on it. I tried to have it Inspected for Certification but it failed. I wanted to know if anyone could tell me where I can purchase new Decals (Warnings, etc.), Angle Indicator Charts, & a Operator's Manual for this Boom Truck. I know that RO has been bought out several times. The last one being Terex. I have looked everywhere and cannot find these items. Any help will be Greatly Appreciated!!!

Replies2
  1. #1Tiny2012-08-31 23:46

    Terex still sells parts for the old stuff . I put new angle indicator decals on a 110 2 weeks ago

  2. #2Skull84222012-09-04 19:17

    Thanks!!! I will give them a call. I was also told that M D Moody & Sons in Florida had some of the stuff too. I am going to try to call both of them tomorrow.