Not so sure about that. Anyone seen one this bad?
Yep, and heard the same complaint too.
I've seen worse.
I think the idler might be bad, too....
It's hysterical to me that "track adjuster has to be pumped up all the time "is the complaint that you get from that, not that it's making a horrible noise and wandering all over the place…plus the fact that you wouldn't actually SEE that when walking around the machine....how often do you think they check the engine oil...
Off a Komatsu?
Nah - it's got at least 400-500 more hours in it.
just keep it greased it`ll be okay
If you would have fixed the a/c. Then you wouldn't get those kinds of complaints. If the cab is good and cold then the operator wouldn't climb down and pump the tracks up. He would have let the track come completely off.
Good day This may be helpful Kind regards Uffex
Did you look at the picture??!!!
Good day Mitch Yes I did look at the photo but the thread implied that the operator had a strange issue keeping the chain tight anf that was the cause of the broken idler. Kind regards Uffex
Yikes! i'm surprised he didn't throw the track. he must not have been doing much turning and been on flat ground
I was surprised was not complaining of pulling to one side. Damage that severe someone was NOT inspecting ANYTHING.
Maybe the door to the cab was on the other side?